Musical Garbage Can

Monday, August 13, 2007

Concert crazy

It's been a crazy last few weeks...

I had a photo pass for John Mayer - who impressed me with his guitar playing, and continues to make some of the funniest faces in music.

I had tickets and a photo pass for Sugarland and Kenny Chesney. Sugarland was great and should be headlining soon. Chesney knows how to put on a show. I wasn't that into his music, but he's definitely an entertainer.

Nickel Creek with Fiona Apple was another great show. I definitely want to check out more NC albums after it.

Projekt Revolution took place on a 100-plus degree day. My Chemical Romance puts on a helluva show, as well. Linkin Park was solid. Taking Back Sunday was heavy on energy and emotion.

JJ Grey impressed me with his Cajun blues... I'm still not very impressed with the Drive By Truckers, but the Allmans tore it up. Derek Trucks has to be the near the top of the list for best living guitar players. He's effortless and incredible to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google