Musical Garbage Can

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My brain is clouded...

I made the horrible mistake of turning the channel to MTV this morning, which was replaying TRL from yesterday.

I sat horrified as they showed Gwen Stefani's new single, "Rich Girl." Again, I ask Gwen, "Are you freakin' kidding me?!?!?" A redone, reggae version of a song from "Fiddler on the Roof"?!?!? Is this album one big joke? Who is buying this garbage??!?

This was followed up by the now hipper and rockier Kelly Clarkson and her latest single, "Since U Been Gone." I won't comment.

Pretty soon I'll have to hold a moment of silence for the slowly dying music industry.

Thankfully...
There's more news about The Panic Channel over at billboard.com with some comments from Dave Navarro. If you haven't already, check out his blog. Pretty cool that he writes just about every day and even answers fans' questions. This has to be one of my most highly anticipated albums of the new year (at this point).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google