Musical Garbage Can

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Call her ridiculous, instead...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This Daily News cover speaks for itself....


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Have you seen this "news"?:
Jennifer Lopez is so sick of her "J.Lo" stage name, she nearly titled her upcoming album "Call me Jennifer."
The singer - who ultimately settled on "Rebirth" as the moniker for her new disc - is desperate to ditch her J.Lo tag so she can propel the true Jennifer into the spotlight, and bury the reputation attached to her alter-ego.
She says, "I'm not J.Lo, she's not a real person. She was just a bit of fun that got really crazy. I've never been anyone but Jennifer.
"I was going to call the album Call Me Jennifer because that would be my way of saying goodbye to the whole J.Lo thing. But Rebirth is perfect because it means so much more."


I have a newsflash for Ms. Lopez (or Mrs. Anthony), if you didn't like the name, why did you insist on it for so long?
If you don't like it, don't name your perfume, JLo Glow.
Don't name your clothing line, JLo.
I think you dated P. Diddy/Puffy/Puff Daddy too long and got confused about your name.
Then you broke up with B-Aff and married M-Ant and you know what - no one cares!


Tomorrow: What has happened to MTV?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google