Musical Garbage Can

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A new home

There's big news about the can...

I've waited to say anything on here for a while, but it's official - the Musical Garbage Can is moving.

Not too long ago, I wrote a column in my newspaper's entertainment section about the start of the can, and why I created it.

Thanks to the attention my newspaper's getting about blogs and a bold, new newspaper direction, I pitched the idea of my blog to our entertainment site's handlers.

Needless to say, they loved the idea. And the best news of all, is they don't want me to change a thing.

Some time next week (that's the latest word), this blog will be located at gotriad.com.

Don't worry, when the time comes, I'll put a link from here.

I hope anyone who has been reading my blog will follow me to the new location.

It's still going to be called the Musical Garbage Can, and it's going to have the same commentaries and information.

The only thing changing is the location and the look.

Until then, I'll be here every day. Som come on back tomorrow and see what's new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google