Musical Garbage Can

Friday, February 25, 2005

Blink update, new Velvet Revolver and my writing

Travis Barker, drummer for Blink-182, called an L.A. radio station to set the record straight about the band's "indefinite hiatus."
Judging by Barker's comments, he feels the band will get back together in the future.

Velvet Revolver's next album
The band is starting work on their next album, according to a new article at mtv.com. The band is thinking they may have it finished by Christmas, which is great news for fans.

On my schedule
I'm still planning on going out to the Secret Machines show next week.

I've got an interview with one of the guys from the band and movie The Commitments on Tuesday.

I'm working on getting an interview scheduled with Jimmy Cliff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google