Musical Garbage Can

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

CBGB and DUI

I've never had the chance to visit the legendary CBGB in New York city, but I'd love to have the chance. Unfortunately, that may not happen.

The club is facing closure because of unpaid rent. Open since 1973, The Ramones instantly pop into my head when the name is mentioned.

It's a sad story, and we'll have to watch and see what happens. Apparently, the owner owes $76,000 in rent.

Carter Arrested
What better way to hype your upcoming tour than to get arrested for DUI?
Apparently, Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys thought it was a pretty good idea. Although if my million-making band was relegated to the club scene, I'd be going out and getting drunk too.

Fred Durst sues Internet
OK, maybe he's not suing the whole internet, but he is suing Web sites that posted pictures or video that was hacked from him - I'm sure there's lots of sites out there with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google