Musical Garbage Can

Sunday, March 06, 2005

The week ahead

I think I may try something new on the weekends. . . unless there's major news.

On Saturday, I'll review a CD.

On Sunday, I'll try and give a look at the week ahead, and down the road.

For example, I still have the new Tori Amos CD to review, as well as others I've mentioned in the past. You can add to that list - the new Black Label Society CD, and Cynder's most recent album.

This week is the Commitments concert, but I'll be on my way to South Carolina for my cousin's wedding when they're in town. So it looks like I won't make it.

On Wednesday afternoon, I'm interviewing Jimmy Cliff. I'm looking forward to that, as his latest album was on my top 10 of last year.

That's a quick rundown - I'm off to watch Viva La Bam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google