Musical Garbage Can

Friday, February 04, 2005

Some quick news and notes

McCartney
Paul McCartney will be the only performer at the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday. While no one really cares to see his exposed nipple, it should be a better halftime show than in years past.

On Sunday, I'll focus my blog entry on the "problems" of past halftime shows.

Wylde on Zakk
There's an interesting story about Zakk Wylde over at mtv.com. His Black Label Soceity is scheduled to play Winston-Salem in the near future.

More on Warren
My story on Warren Haynes isn't quite finished yet. I'm trying to get an interview with his dad set up so I can ask a few questions about the North Carolina native.

Allman set for next week
The Gregg Allman story I did the interview for a while back will publish next Friday, Feb. 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google