Musical Garbage Can

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ashlee Simpson and the Crue

Late yesterday, I was offered the opportunity for a 10-minute interview with Ashlee Simpson.

Of course, I had to take it.

Why? Because I want her answer to the lip synch question - not why she did it. My question is - "Do you think the reactions you received were justified? If it wasn't you, but someone else, do you agree that fans should be getting live music?"

I'm still working on the wording, but I'm interested in hearing her answer.

As a huge music fan, and someone who loves writing about it, I'll take the opportunity to interview just about anyone out there. There's always an interesting angle, even if you don't like the band.

Motley Crue
Early word is that I've been given the OK to review Motley Crue's concert for the paper. That's the reward for the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google