Musical Garbage Can

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Joss replaces Jess

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Singer Joss Stone has replaced Sarah Jessica Parker as the new GAP spokesperson.

This is good news to me, because I got tired of hearing SJP sing about how she "enjoys being a girl."

By the way, does anyone actually buy clothes at the GAP anymore? I remember when jeans there were the cheapest around - about $20 a pair. Now, they cost about $50.

Who in their right mind spends more than $30 for jeans? I laugh, in horror, when I hear about women paying more than $100.

But I digress, this isn't a fashion blog.

The reason I bring this up is because I feel like Joss Stone doesn't get enough attention.

If you've heard her performance at this year's Grammy's, or heard either of her albums, you know this girl has talent.

She's often compared to Janis Joplin, but I think it's simply because she's got a great, soulful voice.

If you haven't already, check her out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google