Musical Garbage Can

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Cliff interview update, and a short vacation

After two failed attempts at reaching Jimmy Cliff yesterday, I finally got him on the phone this morning.

Definitely a fun interview that lasted for about 20 minutes or so.

Cliff talked about his music, of course, but I also got him to talk a little about Bob Marley. I didn't go as deep as I would have liked - mostly because the article is about Cliff, not Marley.

A nice guy though, and I was thrilled to hear him say, "I haven't done my best stuff yet."

I loved the last album, and am glad he'll be doing more.

On vacation
My cousin is getting married this weekend, so the next update here will most likely be on Sunday evening when I get back.
Spend the time reading those entries you missed here.
Go outside and enjoy the weather.
Just have fun.
Thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google